Servo motor driver from Themis family
Dual channel Motor-Drive-System´s (MDS) for agitation of any STR (Stirred-Tank-Reactor), SUB (Single-Use-Bioreactor), SUF (Single-Use-Fermenter).
- MDS (Motor-Drive-System) able to drive 2 servo motors for all SUB / SUF sizes and up to 50 litre and max 1,500 RPM
- MDS is further designed with touch sensitive TFT display for local operation. External operation via LAN Modbus/IP/TCP or Wi-Fi adapter. Hereby RPM, delivered power is available for on-line display and for data logging
- Drive of SUB equipped with HPD (Head-Plate-Drive) via ID39-B or ID25-A adapter - check out www.CerCell.com
- Drive of MST, Magnetic-Stirrer-Table from www.CerCell.com via ID39-B adapter
Illustration show the stand-alone and compact Adikia dual servo motor drive unit in prototype setup.
Front panel - manual control
- Cronus-PCS 5” touch sensitive display
Read out, real time information
- RPM, 1 step accuracy
- ampere usage, 0.1 step accuracy
Cronus automated control
- Adikia may be controlled by various software packages.
- USB port for USB adapter/Wi-Fi connection and 5 VDC / 1 amp charging
- RJ45 for LAN, ModBus via IP/TCP
- One Adikia in Hephaestus U2 cabinet
- Two DC servo motor with ID39-B adapter
- Two set of motor cables each length 1.5 meter