Servo motor driver from Themis family
Single channel Motor-Drive-System´s (MDS) for agitation of any STR (Stirred-Tank-Reactor), SUB (Single-Use-Bioreactor), SUF (Single-Use-Fermenter).
- MDS (Motor-Drive-System) able to drive one brushless AC servo motor for all SUB sizes and up to 50 litre, and SUF up to 30 litre at 0 - 2,000 rpm.
- MDS is further designed to communicate internally via build-in touch display and externally via Modbus/TCP. Hereby RPM, delivered Amp, etc available for on-line display and for data logging
- Drive of SUF, SUB, STR equipped with HPD (Head-Plate-Drive) via ID39-B adapter
- Drive of MST, Magnetic-Stirrer-Table from www.CerCell.com via ID39-B adapter
Horae and AKM 23 motor
Horae with AKM 23 and 32 motor
Horae cable set with EPIC connectors
Illustration show the stand-alone and compact Horae servo motor drive unit and Kollmorgen motors. It’s further a unique feature that the cables are not hard wired in cabinet.
Front panel - manual control
- ABB touch display CP620 panel size 4.3”
Read out, real time information
- RPM, 1 step accuracy, damping factor adjustable
- ampere usage, 0,1 step accuracy
Cronus automated control
- Horae may be controlled by various software packages.
- One Horae in Hephaestus U3 cabinet, dim: W230, D230, H150 mm, weight 6.8 kilo, AISI 304
- One Kollmorgen AKM servo motor with ID39-B adapter, ZN21 sprocket, SP21 rubber coupling
- One set of two cables (power and signal) length 1.5 meter
- No power supply cable