Switch for Cronus-PCS devices
Hephaestus cabinet integrate the Apollon CPU and a dedicated switch including intelligent DHCP and dynamic DNS services. Which allows to connect and access the Cronus-PCS devices by using their respective host names (Device+ serial number) rather than their IP addresses.
Cassiopeia feature the ability to differentiate between the known Cronus-PCS devices after vendor ID concept (Device+Type-Unique Identifier) and other registered devices.
- 1 x RJ45 port for connection to the build in Apollon CPU running Linux
- 7/15 x RJ45 ported switch connected to devices via patch cable (2023 planned 15 x RJ45 ports)
- 2 x USB port for USB adapter/Wi-Fi connection, keyboard, mouse
- 1 x USB 5 VDC, 2.5 amp driving external devices
- 1 x HDMI port for monitor connection
- 24 VDC supply via Buccaneer connector from one of Eos family Power Supplies
Price, availability and p/n – look under Commerce