Strategies behind warranties
Cronus-PCS products, units are offered with one year manufacturer warranty. Though warranties on sensors depend on the manufacturer of such ad-on products.
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock or product damage - then:
- follow guide lines for shutting down the unit in order to allow the unit to save data
- do not expose the units to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing.
- clean the units with cloth and suitable detergent
- do not clean the TFT monitor with solvents
- use only recommend accessories
- do never remove unit covers and expose internals
- do not use sharp tools on the TFT monitor
- do not try to repair or modify the units by yourself
- do not let metal objects fall inside the unit fan openings
- do not place heavy items on the units or items filled with liquids
- ensure that the power supply voltage correspond to the voltage printed on the unit and found on www.cronus-pcs.com
- insure that proper earth grounding is applied - this is really important !
- only apply main voltage as described for Harmonia
- do never handle the main voltage plugs with wet hands
- insure you never drop the units on the floor
- never expose cables, hoses to high temperature
- do not obstruct the units ventilation or openings with paper, cloth, curtains or the like.
- do NOT hold your hands, fingers on the orange Electrical-Heating-Blankets as the EHB can reach +60°
Ordinary common skills is needed. Engineering skills is not needed - but a help.
Read all info, manuals, etc on this website before use of the Cronus-PCS units.