Cilix-Basic 8 channel motor driver
Independent digital control of 8 motors
Eight channel digital Motor-Drive-System (MDS) with fully automatic acceptance of either/both BLDC and step motors. Any mix of motors mentioned below Cilix-B8 will recognize, perform advanced auto-tuning and drive independently.
Cilix-B8 operate either as stand-alone or combined with other digital Cronus-PCS units supervised via OPC-UA by Lucullus or DASware or DeltaV software. Perfect for batch cultivation in SUBs or fermentation in SUFs (Single-Use-Fermenter's) and the more advanced perfusion cultivation being operated independent or in parallel.
Real-time Power Number's in SUBs and SUFs from 0.2 to 13 liter WV
when equipped with BLDC servo motor (not step)
- SUBs, SUFs and P-SUBs equipped with Head-Plate-Drive (HPD) from sister companies PerfuseCell and CerCell
- Magnetic-Stirrer-Tables (MST) for drive of 500 ml to 5,000 ml Vessel Volume (VV) SUBs and P-SUBs
Cilix-B8 product package consist of:
- One compact Motor-Drive-System's (MDS) integrating the Apollon PLC and multi CANbus connected intelligent servo motor controllers, mini-UPS all packed into the 19” rack cabinet with TFT display for local operation or external operation via Modbus/TCP, (OPC-UA is optional) or Wi-Fi.
- USB and RJ45 sockets for PC, WiFi connection, software upgrades
- Rack 19 inch cabinet - weight 8 kilo
- Cilix-19 operate on from 110 to 240 VAC (CE certified and UL listed internal MeanWell)
Cilix-B8 will drive any of:
- Choice one - 50 watt (rated at 3,000 RPM) size NEMA-17 BLDC servo motor's equipped with Hall sensor and encoder operating from 30 to 1,200 RPM, mounted as standard with ID30 adapters (coupling selectable between WF-21 or WF-11). Suitable for advanced Power Number investigations of various rotors in SUBs, SUFs ranging from 3 - 13 liter WV via HPD. Optional equipped with a 4:1 gearbox allowing this BLDC motor driving the MST at RPM as low as 30.
- Choice two - 10 watt (rated at 4,000 RPM) size NEMA-13 BLDC servo motor's equipped with Hall sensor and encoder operating from 30 to 1,200 RPM, mounted with ID30 adapters (coupling WF-11). Suitable for advanced Power Number investigations of various rotors in SUBs, SUFs ranging from 0.2 - 1 liter WV. Optional equipped with a 3:1 gearbox allowing this small BLDC operating up to 3 liter WV.
- Choice three - 50 watt NEMA 23 step motors
- Choice four – 100 watt NEMA-23 Technic BLDC M-2331W servo motor as used by the Finesse G3 and Thermo Fisher G3 Process-Control-Systems. Direct fit for the TURCK 7/8 minifast 4 pin connectors as used by the G3.
The 19-inch cabinet features a build-in 5” touch sensitive TFT colour monitor display in real-time information of RPM, rotation direction CW or CCW, start and stop, time of operation since power up, Watt consumption and most impressive - the actual Power Number.
Check out price, p/n and availability status on commerce