Switch for the Cronus-PCS devices
Hephaestus cabinet U1 integrating dedicated switch including intelligent DHCP services. Routing towards laboratory LAN through an integrated firewall. Including M2M routing facility for remote access. Cassiopeia feature the ability to differentiate between the known Cronus-PCS devices after vendor ID concept (Device+Type-Unique Identifier) and other registered devices.
- 1 x RJ45 port for connection to the build in CPU running Linux
- 8 x RJ45 ported switch connected to devices via patch cable
- 2 x USB port for USB adapter/Wi-Fi connection, keyboard, mouse
- 1 x HDMI port for monitor connection
- 24 VDC supply via Buccaneer connector from one of Eos family Power Supplies
Price, availability and p/n – look under Commerce