In order to automate in particular continuous cultivation (like perfusion systems) adding balancers and pressure sensor may be beneficial. Balancers to measure liquid volume for fresh media, broth volume in P-SUBs, and perhaps used liquid media. Pressure sensors before and after membrane modules improving their lifetime and performance.
Andromeda contain the Apollon PLC and on the front connection option for:
- D-SUB sockets for RS-232, RS-485 connections
- Analogue connections for various sensors (such as PendoTech pressure)
- D-SUB sockets for RS-232, RS-485 connections for a variety of balancer
Designed with one RJ45 socket to be connected to Cassiopeia switch and as to such being part of the Cronus-PCS package covered by the Lucullus software.
Andromeda cabinet features:
- A variety of D-SUB sockets
- One Bulgin Buccaneer 24 VAC power supply socket
- 1 x RJ45 port for connection to the build in Apollon CPU running Linux
- 1 x USB socket for Wi-Fi connection and software upgrades
Andromeda is the daughter of Cassiopeia in the Greek mythology.
Price and p/n – look under Commerce