Digital control of small size servo motor’s
Dual channel digital Motor-Drive-System (MDS) for tight controlled agitation of small-to-medium size SUBs (Single-Use-Bioreactor) and in particular P-SUBs (Perfusion-Single-Use-Bioreactor's).
Cilix operate either as stand alone or combined with other digital Cronus-PCS units supervised via OPC-UA by Lucullus or DasWare or DeltaV software for batch cultivation, SUFs (Single-Use-Fermenter's) and the more advanced perfusion cultivation being operated independent in parallel.
Real-time Power Number's in SUBs and SUFs from 0.2 to 5 liter WV
- SUBs and P-SUBs equipped with Head-Plate-Drive (HPD) from sister companies PerfuseCell and CerCell
- Magnetic-Stirrer-Tables (MST) for drive of 500 ml to 5,000 ml Vessel Volume (VV) SUBs and P-SUBs
Cilix product package consist of:
- One compact Motor-Drive-System's (MDS) integrating the Apollon PLC and dual CANbus connected intelligent servo motor controllers, mini-UPS all packed into the Hephaestus U2 cabinet with TFT display for local operation or external operation via Modbus/TCP, OPC or Wi-Fi.
- Choice one - 50 watt (rated at 3,000 RPM) size NEMA-17 BLDC servo motor's equipped with Hall sensor and encoder operating from 30 to 1,200 RPM, mounted as standard with ID30 adapters (coupling selectable between WF-21 or WF-11). Suitable for advanced Power Number investigations of various rotors in SUBs, SUFs ranging from 3 - 13 liter WV via HPD. Optional equipped with a 4:1 gearbox allowing this BLDC motor driving the MST at RPM as low as 30.
- Choice two - 10 watt (rated at 4,000 RPM) size NEMA-13 BLDC servo motor's equipped with Hall sensor and encoder operating from 30 to 1,200 RPM, mounted with ID30 adapters (coupling WF-11). Suitable for advanced Power Number investigations of various rotors in SUBs, SUFs ranging from 0.2 - 1 liter WV. Optional equipped with a 3:1 gearbox allowing this small BLDC operating up to 3 liter WV.
- Two in motor integrated cables 1 meter long as standard (other length available)
- Hephaestus U2 cabinet - weight 4 kilo
- Cilix operate on 24 VDC from external 110 - 230 VAC Eos family power supply (CE certified and UL listed).
The in Hephaestus cabinet build-in 5” touch sensitive TFT colour monitor display in real-time information of RPM, rotation direction CW or CCW, start and stop, time of operation since power up, Watt consumption and most impressive - the actual Power Number.
In front switches and connectors
- Power breaker via internal Solid-State-Relay for power on/off
- USB and RJ45 sockets for PC, WiFi connection, software upgrades
- Power-Supply via Buccaneer sockets from Eos family modules
- Push-pull SF20 couplings for each of the two BLDC servo motors